You have transactions in QuickBooks Online that are not using AvaTax
- Check the AvaTax For QBO configuration here.
- If the username and password fields are empty, please fill them with the login for the AvaTax admin console.
- Part of the 4.1 release was requiring the credentials to login to the admin console.
- This caused some customers to lose connection to AvaTax.
- When you save your changes, you will get a message that says the save was successful.
- Go to the transaction and click "Estimate Tax'.
- This should add a Sales Tax calculated by AvaTax line.