The 'Estimate Tax' button is not appearing in QBO.
Intuit QuickBooks Online
- Navigate to https://avataxforqbo.com and click on 'Edit Configuration'
- Simply press Save, no changes need to be made.
- Please note, you may need to add in your Avatax username and password.
- Back at the main page, click on the toggle to first deactivate, then activate the integration.
- Log out of QBO then log back in
- You will see the 'Estimate Tax' button and overall improved calculation speeds.
- If that does not resolve the issue, clear your browser's cache and log back into Quickbooks Online
- If you still cannot see the Estimate Tax button, go back to https://avataxforqbo.com and deactivate the integration, then reactivate.