The 'Estimate Tax' button is not appearing in QBO.
Intuit QuickBooks Online
- Navigate to https://avataxforqbo.com and click on 'Edit Configuration'
- Simply press Save, no changes need to be made.
- Please note, you may need to add in your AvaTax Username and Password.
- Back at the main page (https://avataxforqbo.com), click on the toggle to first Disconnect, then click Re-Connect to reactivate the integration.
- Log out of QuickBooks Online completely
- Close any QuickBooks Online tabs
- Log back into QuickBooks Online
- You will see the 'Estimate Tax' button and overall improved calculation speeds.
- If that does not resolve the issue, clear your browser's cache and log back into Quickbooks Online
- If you still cannot see the Estimate Tax button, go back to https://avataxforqbo.com and deactivate the integration, then reactivate.