I need to determine the QBO invoice number from the transaction in the Admin Console.
- The invoice number is recorded as the Reference Code field in the Transaction.
- You will be able to see when looking in the transaction in the Admin Console.
- You can also perform an export report and that value will be shown there as well.
- The number in the Admin Console is the QBO internal ID.
- It is in the URL when you are looking at the invoice in QBO.
*Note* This change was made in QBO release 4.0 in order to facilitate the much faster calculation seen currently as well as the instant tax calculation returned from the estimate tax button.