Can you disable tax calculation on one type of transaction in QuickBooks?
- Go to File >Avatax >Configuration >Tax Calculations Tab
- Under the "Disable Automatic Calculation" header, place a checkmark in the box by "disable Automatic Calculation (Memorized Transactions)"
- This option will stop all automatic tax calculation
- You are still able to calculate tax, but you must use the Error List to calculate
- At the bottom of the page, look for the Disable Automatic Calculation on Sales Doc title
- Select the box(es) you want tax to not calculate
- This option is to stop tax calculation on one or more specific types of transactions, but not stop tax calculation entirely