You see a utility on the Tax Calculation tab "Customer Tax Item Update Utility" and want to know how it is used.
- File > AVATAX > Configuration > Tax Calculation tab > Customer Tax Item Update Utility
- You can use it to update all Customer records with the AVATAX tax item, causing that tax item to be selected by default each time you create a new document for each customer.
- Select a sub-set of Customers, sorted by either:
- Display Name - first character
- Country (note: requires all customers to have a country entered on their record before this section is active)
- Upon completion of using this utility, a summary will be displayed with the details of each change.
Note: This feature can also be used to change all Tax Items to a different selection, if desired, such as a Non-AVATAX selection in the case of uninstalling the integration and wanting to revert to a previous Tax Item.