Whenever I print an invoice from Quickbooks Desktop that has used Avatax Tax Calculation, there is a duplicate 'Sales Tax' line item.
How can I get rid of this?
- In order to remove the duplicate Sales Tax line items on a printed invoice:
- From an invoice, under 'Formatting', click 'Customize Data Layout'.
- Click the Footer tab so that sales tax appears on the printed invoice.
- Next, click the 'Layout Designer...', move the sales tax objects down so they are out of print range. A box displaying the sales tax and the tax amount separately appears.
- Right-click these to access the properties and make the font white. It will also be necessary to make the border white, or to remove the border.
- Once this has been done and saved, re-print your invoice.