You want to know if you can use QuickBooks to calculate tax on international transactions using Avalara.
- QuickBooks can only pass certain country information other than the United States and Canada.
- Enter the country in the "Country/Region" field on the customer Ship To address
- First type in the country name
- If it is not accepted use the country code
- Click here for a list of acceptable country names and codes
- Whether QuickBooks will accept the country name or country code is different from country to country, so sometimes the address must be updated through trial and error