We have received an email regarding the expiring tax codes and are unsure how to proceed or what SST means for us.
- You must choose a new tax code or write a custom tax code and use tax rules to make it fit your taxability needs
- Some customers use ON030000 "Non-Taxable Transaction", but:
- It is non taxable everywhere, with the exception of Connecticut, South Dakota and New Mexico, as opposed to ON020000, which was taxable in a few more locations
- You cannot use ON030000 if you are enrolled in the SST program
- To write your own tax code follow this process
- Here is a list of all available Avalara tax codes