Your customer has an exemption in Avalara CertCapture but the customer's invoices in Sage 100 are still calculating tax.
- The customer code on invoices does not include the hyphen symbol.
- Confirm that certcapture also excludes this symbol in the customer number field.
- Sage 100 also applies two zeros to the beginning of the customer code.
- For example: If the customer code is CUSTOMER in Sage 100, the customer code will be sent to AvaTax as 00CUSTOMER.
- The customer number field in CertCapture will want to reflect this.