You want to know which transactions you need to focus on in review of a Reconciliation batch in NetSuite.
- Focus on transactions Only AvaTax, Only NetSuite, AvaTax and Custom Record, or NetSuite and Custom Record:
- Review transactions and confirm the mismatch is intended.
- Transactions should usually show in both systems, exceptions are manually entered transactions for Use tax, and transactions that did not use Avalara in NetSuite intentionally.
- Check to confirm that amounts on transactions match in both Avalara and NetSuite when shown as AvaTax and NetSuite, or AvaTax, NetSuite, and Custom Record
- Reconciled transactions do not require review, they are in all locations and the amounts match exactly
- Only Custom Record transactions do not require review, they were voided or deleted in both Avalara and NetSuite, this is not possible to complete in Custom Record