I've ran the batch address validation script for Avatax within Netsuite and it has gone back and forth between 6% and 20% for the last 24 hours.
- The best option here is to create multiple batches where each batch will not have large number of addresses.
- Before creating a new batch make sure to delete old batch which was stuck.
- To delete batch you have to make the batch progress 100% then try deleting
- Log into NetSuite as an administrator
- Go to Customization > List > Records & Fields > Record Types
- Find "AVAADDRESSVALIDATIONBATCH"
- Click "List" to the left of this line
- Click "Edit" on the stalled batch
- Change "Batch Status" to 5
- Change "Batch Progress" to 100%
- Click Save.
- Create a new batch with a smaller sub set of data.
- Avalara support has no access to the Netsuite back end so you'll need to contact Netsuite or your reseller to have them do this.
- If you afterwards still have issues with the batch being stuck and you've confirmed you're on the latest version of the Avatax bundle submit a cast to Avalara Support.
To submit a case to our Support team, please fill out this online form: https://help.avalara.com/Directory/Contact_Avalara/Submit_a_Case