A new subsidiary is being added to Netsuite. The new subsidiary needs to use AvaTax.
- In Netsuite: go to Avalara->Setup->Configure Avalara
- Go to the Tax Calculation Settings
- Scroll down and find the new subsidiary
- Click on that row, in the second column, and switch the Default Tax Code setting to AvaTax.
- Switch the customer records for the new subsidiary to use AvaTax as their tax item.
- Change the default company code for the subsidiary to match the company code you defined in Avatax.
- For information on how to create a company in Avatax please Click Here.