I want to set up entity use codes in Netsuite.
Netsuite One world
- First you will need to enable entity use codes
- Go to Avalara > Setup > Configure Avalara > General Settings > Check the box for ENABLE ENTITY/USE CODE.
- To create an Entity/Use Code in Netsuite
- Navigate to AvaTax > Setup > Entity/Use Code.
- Add an entity/use code by clicking New.
- Once added, the new entity/use code is available for mapping to customer addresses.
- They will now see the Entity Use Code field on the customer card under the Address tab.