You are unable to create or edit use tax for vendor bills. You receive error 'Object Object'.
NetSuite OneWorld 4.9
- The user does not have access to 'Expense Categories'.
- Follow below steps to provide access for 'Expense Categories' to intended roles:
- Navigate to Setup > User/Roles > Manage Roles from Administrator role
- Now click on 'Customize' beside respective Role for which need to provide access
- Under 'Permissions', navigate to 'List' tab
- Select 'Expense Categories' from drop-down and click on 'Add'
- Check the 'Name' of the Role and Save
- Now navigate to List > Employees > Employee. Click Edit on respective Employee 'Edit'
- Navigate to 'Access' tab and add the updated Role 'Name' from drop-down. Click 'Add' then Save