In Netsuite, if you run the batch reconciliation tool on a set of data that is too large, the reconciliation tool will not complete.
- Log into NetSuite as an administrator
- Go to Customization > List > Records & Fields > Record Types
- Find "AVARECONCILEBATCH"
- Click "List" to the left of this line
- Click "Edit" on the stalled batch
- Change "Batch Status" to 2
- Change "Batch Progress" to 100%
- Change "Batch Phase" to 2
- Click Save.
- Go to Avalara > Reconciliation > View Results then delete batches which are stuck (In Queue or In Progress).
- Create a new batch with a smaller sub set of data.
NOTE: The batch name cannot be more than 20 characters. If it is, it will not start.
- If issue persists, upgrade to latest Avalara bundle.
For more information, see Why are non-admins unable to run the reconciliation batch utility in NetSuite?