In Netsuite if you run the batch reconciliation tool on a set of data that is too large, the reconciliation tool will stall out and not complete.
- Log into NetSuite as an administrator
- Go to Customization > List > Records & Fields > Record Types
- Find "AVARECONCILEBATCH"
- Click "List" to the left of this line
- Click edit on the stalled batch
- Change "Batch Status" to 2
- Change "Batch Progress" to 100%
- Change "Batch Phase" to 2
- Click Save.
- Restart your batch with a smaller sub set of data.
NOTE: The batch name cannot be more than 20 characters. If it is, it will not start.