You have added a new subsidiary in Netsuite OneWorld and do not want any transactions associated with that subsidiary to use Avatax at this time.
- There are two mechanisms that control transactions calling out to Avalara Avatax for calculation:
- Customer level tax item and Tax Code subsidiary list (this is specific to Netsuite One World)
- To control this at the subsidiary level do the following:
- Logged in as SysAdmin, Navigate to Setup > Accounting > Tax Codes
- Choose AVATAX
- Then put the code into edit mode
- On the right, in the subsidiaries window, highlight only the subsidiaries you'd like for AVATAX to be used with.
- Hit Save
- You should now see that subsidiaries left out of your selection are unable to use AVATAX.