I would like to see where items are mapped to tax codes within NetSuite itself.
- The tax code value can be set at the item level, and allows Avalara AvaTax to calculate item taxability.
- Follow these steps to access the item record:
- In NetSuite, go to Lists > Accounting > Items.
- Select an item
- Click AvaTax tab.
- User Defined 1 and User Defined 2: Capable of passing on data that does not concern tax information.
- AvaTax Tax Code: Contains product taxability information captured by Avalara AvaTax.