Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

Where should we send our Power of Attorney for notices you handle?


You need to provide a Power of Attorney (POA) so we can work with the state to resolve a notice sent to you regarding a tax return filing.


Avalara Returns


  • Send the POA to (unless directed to send to another individual in our request)

    • Please include the state (jurisdiction) and tax period (filing term) from the notice you are providing authorization for in the email

    • If you have not yet sent a copy of the notice to us, please send it with the POA

  • Was this article helpful?