You are receiving an email but do not know why:
"WARNING: Committed transactions with suspect Avalara information have been found since..."
The attached file contains committed transactions with suspect Avalara information
This means a commmited entry (e.g. Invoice/Creditnote doesnt appear to have a matching AvalaraDocumnetID in the avalara..TaxRequest Table SOurce:USP_Admin_EmailTransactionsWithSuspectAvalaraCalls
- Some documents in the Sage 300 system do not exist in Avalara, the program is checking all finalized documents in Sage also exist in Avalara by performing a simple document code query.
- Follow up with your Sage partner or Sage admin to have the report settings altered if needed.
- For a list of Document Codes in the Avalara system, please use the Reconcile Report Document Summary
- Admin Console https://admin-avatax.avalara.net
- Reports> Standard Sales Tax Reports> Reconcile Reports> "Document Summary").