I need to override the tax date of a transaction to get the correct tax rate on my credit memo. How can I do that?
- Login in to the Admin Console and click the Transaction tab.
- Click the Invoice Number (Doc Code) to pull up the specific document.
- Click Edit.
- On the Document tab, from the Tax Override Type menu, select Tax Date.
- Override the tax date in the Date box.
- Provide a brief description in the Tax Override Reason box.
- Select an option from the Adjustment Reason menu > If Other is selected, an explanation is required in the description box below.
- Click Calculate Tax and Save the transaction as either Uncommitted or Committed.