Upon upgrade of the AvaTax connector the newer version is not recognized.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Follow the steps below to completely uninstall the previous version and subsequently reinstall the new version.
- Go into Great Plains and using maintenance remove the AvaTax Tables and Stored Procedure
- Go into the Great Plains directory and remove the AVALARA.DIC file
- Go into the Great Plains directory and remove the references to AvaTax.
- Go into the Control Panel and uninstall the AvaTax connector.
- Reinstall the AvaTax connector using the executable
Note:*** Please do not do the above without assistance unless you have experience with the steps listed. If you are in need of assistance please call support.