I uploaded my transactions with a new doc type and process code 4 to edit existing. Now I have duplicate transactions.
- The only time you can have multiple transactions with one Doc Code is if they are a different Doc Type.
- If a transaction was made as a Sales Invoice with Doc Code 1234, and a Return Invoice was made with Doc Code 1234. Then both would be valid transactions.
- If you try to add two Sales Invoices both with process code 1234 one will error out as Doc Status is Invalid.
- If this was erroneous then you can void the transactions with the Doc Type that you didn't want.
- See here for more info on managing transactions.