I am adding Texas to Manage Filing Calendars and it asking for the Texas RT Number.
- The RT number is known as the WebFile number and is the access code in the upper left corner of Texas tax reports
- It is also printed on most notices.
- Avalara calls it the RT number because it starts with RT (Example: RT123456).
- If you do not have your WebFile number, you can contact TX at (800) 252-5555 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- This automated system provides a WebFile number after you provide confidential information from a previously filed report.
- You can request a duplicate report via this automated system if you cannot provide the confidential information.