Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

How do I undo voiding a transaction?


You have a document that was canceled (voided) in error and would like to return it to a reportable document.


Admin Console


  • Open your Admin Console
  • Click the Transaction Tab
  • Locate the voided document
  • Click the DocCode Hyperlink
  • Click the Edit button
  • Locate the Adjustment Reason drop down menu and select Other
  • Enter a Description 
  • Click the Save as Committed or Uncommitted in accordance with your needs.
  • Note: The document will have an "Adjusted" tag associated with it.





  • Was this article helpful?