I had a customer that should have been charged tax and now I need to make a tax only invoice as the filing period for the original invoice has passed.
Steps to make the invoice are as follows.
- On the Transactions tab, click New to create a new invoice
- On the Documents tab fill out all the required fields, Origin and Destination address, Customer code, Document code, Document date
- Go to the lines tab
- Enter line number
- Enter Quantity 1 and Amount 0
- Select Tax Amount from the drop down
- Enter Tax Override amount and date
- Enter Tax Override Reason
- Click OK at the bottom
- Click on the Calculate tax button on the left, you should see the tax amount
- Click save as committed