You would like to review the details of a Sales Order in the Admin Console
- This will depend on the AvaTax integration you use and how the Sales Orders are calculated
- Some AvaTax integrations, like Sage 100, will send an Uncommitted copy of the Sales Order to the Admin Console
- The Order will them be Committed as an Invoice when the transaction is posted in your accounting system
- Most AvaTax integrations will not list the Sales Orders in the Admin Console
- You will not see a copy of the transaction until the Sales Order is converted into an Invoice and posted.
- If you are using the AvaTax API, you may choose to include a Post Tax call on your Sales Orders
- This will show an Uncommitted copy of the transaction in the Admin Console
- If you manually enter a Sales Order in the Admin Console Transaction tab, then you will see a copy of the saved transaction
- This can be in committed or uncommitted status.