You need information on how to upgrade the Dynamics NAV Connector
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- First, download the new version of AvaTax
- Log into the Admin Console and go to Home > Get Started > 3. Download and Install integration software
- Download the install file and extract the installer from the .zip file.
- Then, pull up Add/Remove Programs (if you are a Windows user) and uninstall the current AvaTax software
- Once the uninstall is complete, log back into NAV as SA and clear out all AvaTax codes and tables
- Next, run the AvaTax installer.
- If you have an existing installation, the installer will confirm whether you want to upgrade your existing version. Click Yes to continue.
- Finally, after the installation is complete, ensure that either you or your implementation partner merges the latest code with your existing AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics NAV version.
- You may also find the AvaTax Upgrade Utility helpful
- To confirm that the install/upgrade is successful:
- Log into Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Go to Home > Departments > AvaTax > Setup > Administration > AvaTax Configuration and click on Verify Credentials. The Succeeded message indicates a successful connection.
- It's recommend to attempt in a test environment before rolling over to Production.