You would like to know how to disable AvaTax in Microsoft Dynamics GP for a specific company to prevent Microsoft Dynamics GP from communicating with AvaTax. This disables tax calculation and address validation.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- AvaTax must be installed for all companies in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- If you have a company that you do not want to use AvaTax, address validation and automatic calculation must be disabled for that company.
- This can be done by navigating to the AvaTax configuration (Microsoft Dynamics GP→ Tools→ Setup→ System →Avatax →Configuration)
- "Disable Tax Calculation" is found on the "Tax Calculation" tab
- "Disable Address Validation" is found on the "Address Validation" tab