How can we create a credit memo in GP?
- Please make sure that you have the "AvaTax Integration for Receivables Transaction Entry" is enabled.
- For more information on how to do this please click Here.
- Create a new Credit Memo (document type) in Receivables Transaction Entry
- Specify the Customer ID, Address ID, etc.
- Select a Shipping Method
- Ensure the Tax Schedule ID is AVATAX
- Enter the Credit Amount
- Select AVA RM Override from the Additional menu
- Set the Tax date to the date of the original invoice
- Click Save
- Calculate tax via the Additional menu, or by clicking the right-pointing arrow next to the Tax amount field.
- Save the invoice.