To work around some sourcing issues we have the need to pass line level origin addresses on our transactions.
- Open the Sales Order or Invoice in GP.
- The main address shows on the header.
- Highlight the first line of the document and click the blue arrow to the right of Item Number.
- Once in Sales Item Detail Entry, there will be a Site ID on each line.
- To check the address actually being used, click the blue arrow to the right of the ship to field.
- Following these steps you can see each line level address being used for calculation.
- Be sure to save the document or hit ctrl+t after correcting the address so you can see the new calculation.