You are trying to use the Avalara AvaTax Tax Schedule Update utility in GP, but when you attempt to select the customer number range, only a handful of customers show.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- When you select the customer number range, by default GP only shows customers in the first country on your list:
- Select Content Type: Customer then select each Country on the list one-by one, making an update to the customer number range as you see fit.
- The countries that are selectable in the DropDown are based on the country which is selected in the customer address
- Customers without country address will show in the blank field which causes the country drop down menu to also show a blank field
- When the utility runs, if the record was already AVATAX, that record will show AVATAX in Previous and Changed Tax Schedule columns in the report