You are attempting to install Avalara AvaTax for Dynamics GP and are getting two errors in installation:
Class not registered\r
No services enabled for this account. Please contact Avalara Support.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Please make sure the AvaTax credentials are correct: Account Number, License Key, Service URL, Username, and Password
- Directions on where to find your credentials are here
- These two errors are related and indicate the DLL is not being registered in the installation process, since the DLL is not registered it cannot successfully check services.
- Modify the security settings on the GP folder to allow users access and try installation again
- If this does not resolve the issue, create a DLL registry to manually complete the registration following this process