You want to know how to see the line level address on a transaction in GP.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- To see the address on each line in a document:
- Open the Sales Order or Invoice in GP - the main address shows on the header
- Highlight the first line of the document and click the blue arrow to the right of Item Number.
- Once in Sales Item Detail Entry, there will be a Ship To Address ID on each line.
- To check the address actually being used, click the blue arrow to the right of the ship to field.
- Following these steps you can see each line level address being used for calculation.
- Be sure to save the document or hit ctrl+t after correcting the address so you can see the new calculation.