You want to add a new entity use code in Dynamics AX 2012
Dynamics AX 2012
To add a custom entity use code:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Locate AvaTaxClick the "+" sign in front of Setup
- Click on Entity Use Codes
- In the Entity Use Code Dialog perform the Following:
- Click in the grid
- Add new (Click on New Icon, Press Ctrl+N or Click File > New)
- In the Entity\Use Code column enter the name of your new custom Entity Use Code
- Please ensure it is spelled EXACTLY as it is in AvaTax
- In the Description column enter the description of that code
- Click the Save Icon
- Exit the Entity Use Code utility.