I need to know the definitions for the rate file abbreviations.
Avalara Rate Files
- The following are definitions for the suffixes that can appear in the RateChanges.xls each month for ISPI rate customers.
All rate files get these
- SP = Special Purpose
- SL = Local Special Purpose (used when we run out of SP code availability)
- TR = Transit
- TL = Local Transit (used when we run out of TR code availability)
- CID = Community Improvement District
- EDD Economic Development District
- CD = Community District
- TCED = Tourism Community Enhancement District
- TDD = Transportation Development District
- MDD = Municipal Development District
- ESD = Emergency Services Districtz
These codes exist mainly in AL and are only delivered in special ordered rate files.
- UN = AL Unincorporated Police Jury
- UP = AL Unincorporated Police Jury Production Machinery
- PM = AL Production Machinery / Used to also be in NC expired rate type