When attempting to process an invoice, I get the message "lines are expected be be between 1 and 15000" and it will not process.
- There is a set limit of 15000 lines per invoice or document. To work around this, you will want to split the invoice into smaller invoices of less than 15000 lines.
- You can also get this error if you have not actually added a line correctly, when manually adding a transaction.
- Make sure you have clicked the "add" button in the bottom left of the line you are adding.
- Make sure all fields in the lines are filled in
- Make sure all required fields of the Header are filled in: Origin and Destination address, DocCode, CustomerCode, Date, DocType
- Make sure you are using the correct overrides and are entering all information necessary for the tax overrides.
Note: This is the expected behavior, there is a 15000 line limit per invoice.