I am receiving the error "Unable to Load Table" when installing the GP Integration for AvaTax.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010+
- This error message means there was a permission issue when trying to consume the .cnk file when launching GP.
- Avalara places a file called Avalara.cnk in the GP folder when installing and this file creates our dictionaries once GP is launched for the first time.
- If you do not have sufficient permissions to the GP folder, this error will be triggered.
- See steps below to resolve.
- Open up windows explorer by navigating to the Windows Menu and then clicking "Computer"
- Navigate to the folder that holds your GP folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics\ by default)
- Identify the correct folder for your GP installation and right click it.
- Click the security tab.
- Click the edit button.
- Select Users (Machine\Users) from the list.
- Click the box for full control.
- Click OK to save the permissions you changed.
- Launch GP again.