When trying to process the sync queue we are encountering an error that will not let us proceed and has it backed up:
"AvaTax: There is 1 entry in the AvaTax Order Sync Queue that has errored. Syncing is attempted 5 times before permanently failing."
- This can happen from time to time if a problem order gets stuck in your sync queue, thus stopping your CronJob.
- To resolve this, go into the backend manually, and delete the problem orders, which should free up the queue to process pending Cron jobs.
- Make a back up of your database
- Delete items from the database table `op_avatax_queue`.
- Make sure you delete only those Pending transactions that are worth to delete.