You deleted a certificate in CertCapture but you see it is still active in the Admin Console.
- When you delete a certificate in CertCapture, that does not update the Admin Console. You must remove the customer or set the certificate to expire to update the admin console as an inactive certificate
- To have the already deleted certificate Revoked in the admin console please send the customer number, state, certificate number, and authorization to revoke ("Revoke the following certificates") to Avalara Technical Support firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before deleting a certificate, follow the steps below:
- Click "Search" > "Certificate Search"
- Locate the certificate in question
- Next, on the certificate go to the Validation tab > click Edit Certificate Validation > choose any reason > click Update Certificate Validation then > click Delete Certificate