Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

How do I respond to a certificate request if my address changed?


You received a request for an exemption certificate, but want to update your address before you send the certificate.


Avalara CertCapture


If you need to correct your company name or update your address information with the sender, contact the company that requested the exemption.