You see the error message "API call initiated for certificate: Failure. Received response: The certificate customer (CustomerNumber) does not contain an address."
- The exemption certificate has a customer who does not have an address:
- Go to the certificate > Go to Customers tab (on the certificate)
- Change address on the customer without one by clicking on the customer ID > edit > update address > save
- Go back to the certificate and click Queue API Resend
- If there is an address present:
- Make sure the address is written on Address Line 1 and not Address Line 2