You want to know how to edit an existing multi jurisdictional certificate.
- Pull up the certificate
- All of the certificate states are listed under Associated Multi-Jurisdictional Certificates
- To change the exemption reason click Edit and change the Exemption Reason, it will update on all certificates attached
- Click on the state name to go to that state certificate to update dates or customers on specific certificates:
- To change certificate information click Edit on the Details tab
- To change/add a customer click the Customers tab
Note: If an error indicating the certificate cannot be edited appears, this indicates the certificate has already been applied to a sale. You can change the expiration date to an earlier date. You must create a new certificate to make any other changes.