Forward CertCapture reports to others with an email rule in Microsoft Outlook. This is useful when individuals in your company need to review data but can't sign into CertCapture.
Schedule report emails in CertCapture
- Click Reports and select a certificate, customer, logistic, or user report.
- Click Run Report. When the report is finished, click the Email Report button.
- Select the days of the week you want CertCapture to run the report and email you the results.
- Change these settings later at My Profile > My Emailed Reports
- Name your report. This report name is included in the subject line of reporting emails. You'll need it for setting up forwarding rules in the next section of this article.
- Click Add Report to save it.
Create a forwarding rule in Outlook
These instructions are based on Microsoft Outlook. Similar email applications may be used.
- Sign in to Microsoft Outlook or a similar email application.
- Create a new Rule.
- Go to Outlook > Preferences, and click Rules. Rules be found in the ribbon under File or Message depending on your platform.
- Add the following rules, using your exact report name and email recipients in the examples:
- When a new message arrives: set this to Subject > Contains > "CertCapture Report: Your Report Name"
- Do the following: set this to Forward To > Your recipient's email address
- Click OK and save your rule.
When CertCapture emails you a report, Microsoft Outlook forwards that email to the recipients in your rule.