Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

How do I request a new license in a state, I do not have a license in (wholesale or DTC or both)?

Requests for licenses can be entered directly into the Avalara Beverage Alcohol portal or contact your Customer Account Manager to review your options and make a request.

  • Was this article helpful?