You would like to know how to update your ownership information for one or more of your properties on the MyLodgeTax website.
Once logged into your MyLodgeTax wesbite:
- Hover over "Properties" in the top menu
- Click on “Ownership” in the drop-down menu
- Select the type of entity that owns the property and enter the ownership information
- To add an owner, click on “Add another owner” at the bottom of the page
- Enter the owner information and click “Add”
- Click “Save” – if you don’t click “save”, nothing will be saved
- To edit existing owner information, click on “Edit”
- Update the information and click “Add”
- Click “Save” – if you don’t click “Save”, nothing will be saved
Please note that you will not be able to update the ownership information once the property is active. If there is an ownership change after licenses have been applied for, you would need to add a new property with the new ownership information and send us a cancellation request to cancel the licenses for the existing property.