I am getting error "An exact street name match could not be found (Origin) An exact street name match could not be found and phonetically matching the street name resulted in either no matches or matches to more than one street name." in my import
Please follow the steps below to remedy this issue:
- First, you'll want to highlight all the cells that are missing 0's and format them as zipcodes:
- Then highlight your selection again and format them as custom, with text showing as '00000:
- Lastly highlight your selection one more time and then choose Control H
- Swap to Replace and replace all the ' with a manually typed ' and choose replace.
- (The workbook needs to be set to open and must NOT be in protected mode)
- After this save as CSV (excel won't work) and do NOT open the file again. Immediately go to import it.
Excel removes the zero if the cell is not in text format.