You need details behind the transactions coming to AvaTax.
- Any sales invoice, purchase invoice, or return invoice transaction (which does not result in error) is logged in full detail in the Admin Console:
- Avalara AvaTax service logs Errors in full detail to aid in troubleshooting:
- Review documentation for your accounting system to see how to view errors.
- Live logging (capture/auditing) is only available while Avalara Support is troubleshooting an issue with the tax calculation service. Live auditing can only be turned on for two hours.
- The history of the full logging detail is only available for two days.
Note: We recommend turning on logging in your system directly so this is available within your system. See your accounting system's user guide to determine how to enable logging directly or view errors.