I would like to migrate (copy) my company profile settings from one account to another.
- An Account Admin in both, the origin (from) and destination (to) accounts should submit a case to Support and include:
To submit a case to our Support team, please fill out this online form: https://help.avalara.com/Directory/Contact_Avalara/Submit_a_Case
- Account numbers for where you want the data migrated (copied) 'from' and 'to'
- Company code(s) of the companies you would like migrated 'from' and 'to'
- If a company already exists in the 'to' account with the same company code, it must be changed as we cannot copy over the existing company. Indicate what you wish the company code to be for the company being migrated
- Support will copy the company(s) from the origin accounts and add to the destination, then email you to confirm the company has been added
- As the customer, we ask that you confirm the information is accurate.
- Users, Transactions, Exemptions, Advanced Rules, and Returns cannot be migrated, only company profile/set up information.