Links for assistance locating ERP version within those ERPs which have an Avalara In-House integration.
- Dynamics GP: http://www.erpsoftwareblog.com/2013/03/how-to-find-out-what-version-of-microsoft-dynamics-gp-you-are-using/
- Dynamics NAV: http://navisionary.com/2011/10/how-to-find-the-build-number-in-microsoft-dynamics-nav/
- Sage 50, 100, 300 and 500 (works the same for all): http://softwaresolutionshowto.com/2012/10/30/how-do-i-check-which-version-of-sage-100-sage-mas-90-or-sage-mas-200-i-am-using/
- OpenCart: http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/opencart/312-what-version-of-opencart-am-i-running
- Zuora: All Zuora customers are always on the same version.
- Accounting Seed- Salesforce: Salesforce ERP version does not play a part in the Avalara Avatax Add on
- Quickbooks Online: There is no method for determining version information within the QBO UI.
- Netsuite: Version information appears at the very bottom of the page within the HOME tab
- Zuora: All Zuora customers are always on the same version. There is no need to provide Zuora Version information