Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

How do I reach an Analyst for assistance with filing my returns?


You need to know how to get assistance with filing your returns.


Returns for Communications


  • Send an email to your Analyst. If you don't know who your Analyst is, contact you Account Manager. 
  • Once you have emailed your Analyst, if you don't receive a response within 48 hours, submit a support case.


  • Was this article helpful?